Biomarker Assay Service
We are pleased to announce that our Biomarker Assay Service is now accepting your samples for assaying Biomarkers of Stress and Health.
Our new laboratory on the former AEG campus “auf AEG” is equipped with up-to-date instruments including automated liquid handling / pipetting system (Tecan FLUENT) allowing high precision and reproducibility.
Along our standard assays of salivary cortisol and alpha-amylase, we are happy to quote an individual price for a large number of hormones, cytokines, and other molecules in saliva, plasma, and serum.
Prices for our standard biomarkers (all plus 19% tax if applicable):
- Cortisol: EUR 8.28 / sample in duplicate
- Alpha-Amylase (sAA): EUR 6.30 / sample in duplicate
- CRP in Dried Blood Spots (DBS-CRP): EUR 14.29 / sample in duplicate
- CRP in Dried Blood Spots (DBS-CRP) – package including all required materials: EUR 16.81 / sample in duplicate
- high-sensitivity Interleukin-6 (IL-6) in Plasma or Serum: EUR 29.00 / sample in duplicate
- high-sensitivity Interleukin-1beta (IL-1beta) in Plasma or Serum: EUR 29.00 / sample in duplicate
- high-sensitivity Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1ra) in Plasma or Serum: EUR 29.00 / sample in duplicate
- high-sensitivity C-reactive Protein (CRP) in Plasma or Serum: EUR 19.99 / sample in duplicate
Prices always include measurement with immunoassays (ELISA or CLIA), sample handling with liquid handling system, assay in duplicate with repeats of samples with high CVs, and further state-of-the-art QC measures.
Prices further include sample storage (maximum volume 500ul) at -30C for one year (-80C for plasma and serum), with additional years being charged at 1 EUR/sample/year.
Please contact us for instructions on sample preparations and shipment at: